Humanities Quadrangle

 I have seen this building multiple times and have always wondered what it is. Now I know. The Humanities Quadrangle is incredible. Despite getting lost repeatedly every time we turned a corner, my friends and I finally found the Student Lounge. I love how this building provides so many places for students to sit and study together, each with different vibes and surroundings. When I need a place to study next time, Berkeley Library won't be it anymore. Sorry, Berkeley, but I'm willing to walk a bit to sit in a much more comfortable lounge!




Comments

  1. Glad you found a cool and soothing new place to study - they have some wonderful classrooms too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Haven's (Postponed) 4th of July

First Day at Yale University