First Day at Yale University

 

Battell Chapel
    This was the first Yale building I saw when I first got out of the car. The Battell Chapel was striking with the cloudless sky as its backdrop. My parents helped me unload all my suitcases, and we headed to Cross Campus to sign-in to the Yale Summer Session. This was where the story began.

 

Grace Hopper College


       

        The Grace Hopper College was right in front of my parents and I when we had dinner on the bench. The architecture and nature fused together beautifully. We were excited to see squirrels jumping from a tree branch to another.






Harkness Tower


        My parents and I walked to see Harkness Tower before they sent me             off to dorm. Unfortunately, the tower was closed so we couldn't get     inside. But the bells sounded amazing when we were so close to the     base.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humanities Quadrangle

New Haven's (Postponed) 4th of July